Drawing on more than 15 years of experience, in training teachers and school leaders, throughout Essex and at national conferences, this training offer provides high quality, evidence-based CPD with a focus on practice-based outcomes for the educational practitioner. As an active researcher, in leading-edge topics within SEMH and SEND, Catherine has created training based on highly relevant material shaped into practical, lively and engaging workshops.
All the training for schools (primary and secondary) is designed to meet the Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development . Working from your starting point we can design bespoke training based on your school’s CPD requirements and provide tools to measure impact on practice and staff and pupils’ well-being. Click the title to read our feedback from settings.
- Developing Trust workshop – feedback
- Trauma-informed teaching – ‘how to persist when young people resist’.
- Supporting students with anxiety to re-engage with school.
Now taking twilight bookings from September 2019. To make a request complete the Schools form on the Information page.
Supporting parental engagement: workshops for parents and carers
- Helping your child to overcome Selective Mutism
- A simple guide to trauma and simple strategies that make a difference.
Workshops for Early Years settings and networks are designed to meet the Teachers’ Standards (Early Years) and the DfE (2017) Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a number of short workshops (one hour) designed to stand alone or fit together. Click the title to read our feedback from settings.
- Developing Emotional Resilience in the Early Years
- Understanding challenging behaviour – keeping children and adults safe.
- Supporting the anxious child to feel safe and to learn.
- Selective Mutism – understanding and responding in the Early Years.
To make a request complete the Early Years form on the Information page.