Access one week (Monday to Friday) or 3 separate dates (each with 24 hours- weekends included) so you can schedule it for CPD sessions or access when it suits you best.
The package is on a web page and includes:
- Links to Video presentations (stop and start when it suits you)
- Handouts and resources with links to related resources and further learning
- Q & A – Up to 5 questions can be sent by email per booking and responses sent within a week.
- Parent/Carer/Childminder/Early Years setting (single): £25
- Settings/ Cluster/Network £50 (2-10 delegates) £100 (11+ delegates)
- Live presentations Groups of up to 100 (via MS Teams) £150 – £200.
- In person- at your setting (travel expenses apply) from £350
Drop me a line: Live Workshop Enquiry or call 07864037596 to discuss your requirements.
We can customise your experience to your needs.
Early Years Mental Health: Early Years Mental Health – booking form
Selective Mutism– it’s not just about ‘not talking’: Selective Mutism -booking form
Trauma Informed Teaching: Trauma-informed Teaching-booking form
Me, You and Us – understanding emotional dynamics in the Early Years setting: Me_You_Us – booking form
Payment is made by an iZettle /invoice with (legally binding) agreement via booking form and agreement to the Terms and Conditions_online training_Therapeutic Teaching